CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Flat Earth Chips! I love em soooo much


Ok..this seems irrelevant to my blog..lol.. But I have to express my love for Flat Earth Chips. www.flatearth.com (if you wanna know)
They are fruits and veggies made into yummy chips. Impossibly Good..as they say. My favorite right now is the Wild Berry Patch. I want to marry them...=) kidding. maybe. They've got tangy
tomato (which I haven't tried yet), Apple cinnamon Grove (My husband loves these), Garlic and Herb Field (much better than sour cream and onion potato chips),Wild Berry Patch..(my favorite),Farmland Cheddar, my next favorite, and Peach Mango Paradise... I am allergic to mango...boohoohoo..so I am afraid of them...but my family adores them.

I just clicked over to www.flatearth.com and they have a coupon for a free bag. I am so gonna print it out.

  • A 1/2 serving of real fruit in every ounce of crisps!
  • Naturally baked
  • A good source of vitamin C
  • 0 grams of trans fat per serving
  • Low in sodium
  • No artificial flavors or preservatives
FlatEarth.Com

0 comments: