CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Handmade Chica Puppet Doll OOAK with Squeaker




Description

handmade chica puppet. Comes with squeaker in the beak and wing.
Hand stitched in most places for durability.
Cute, cuddly, working puppet.

chica puppet feedback:


--She absolutely loves the Chica!! Makes me so Happy!-

-Two comments on Chica, one is that it was bigger than I imagined and two is that it is probably the best made, and most awesome puppet that I have ever seen! My nearly 1 year old was initially startled by her, but within 5 seconds was laughing and grinning so hard I started to get concerned for her health. An unbelieveable job, thank you SOOO MUCH, and I will definately contact you again in the future for some other custom project. Just simply amazing, thank you so much John

Hey debbie
Just wanted to let u know we received our chica doll today and she loved it. A lot bigger than I was expecting lol but u did an excellent job and just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. You really made my daughter happy and ill always be indebted to you for the joy u giving to our family.
Thank you again
One happy customer
Johnny

3 comments:

Erica said...

Hi just woundering how much this chica puppet costs.

oddollsdotnet said...

65$ plus 12$ shipping/handling (priority mailing box with tracking)

Unknown said...

I am looking for a chica doll for my neice. How long does it take to get the doll. And how much will it cost. We really want a chica doll!!